Hurricane Hurricane

The animation was good. A few more frames would have helped with some of the choppiness. The music doesn't seem to go well with the animation. It would have been great to have sounds of rain and wind.

zbyszek responds:

Yes you are right, music could be little difference, I have check more for free music for video. More frame could be also good but my computer has small memory and every dot counts :) Appreciate your advise, thanks

Macromedia Flash 9 - LEAK!!! Macromedia Flash 9 - LEAK!!!

I loved it. Did you ever become confused about what screen to use while animating?

UberCream responds:

Thank you! And multiple times, actually! Whenever I exported and then had to close out the window that came up, I would very often click the wrong X.

The SS Intro Anthology The SS Intro Anthology

Very nice

Throughly enjoyable by all now and forever young.

Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2

For the pervs like me

All you have to do is double click on an apparel (like in apparel top double click on white leather jacket) and the selection goes away.

Overall pretty good graphics I didn't really like the music though.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Excellent

It was a pretty fun game.. kind of reminded me of Alien Hominid with a different twist on it.

Loved it.

628 basketball(test) 628 basketball(test)

Nice

Just get the menu working and all the bugs fixed and it will be a great game.

If possible it would be pretty good to play again computer simulated players also.

Very good job, I can't wait to see the finished product.

breezzze1 responds:

Actually,the buttons on the menu can be clicked by keyboard(W & S & J),it is undoubtful to make it controlled by mouse on the next version,Thanks for your review.

I Am A Tree I Am A Tree

Everyone is a tree on the inside

I liked the song over all and the vocals were really not that bad. I also enjoyed the touch of whistling, it complimented the song well.

Kingbastard responds:

thanks

Drowning Ambience Drowning Ambience

I like it

The guitar sounded great as well as the drums.

It seemed to be a little too crowded with sound though to be much of true ambiance.

I enjoyed it none the less.

&amp;lt; - Penis Corkscrew - &amp;gt; < - Penis Corkscrew - >